Subject: HCCH e-APP Notification / Philippines / No. 2 of 2024 - Notification e-APP de la HCCH / Philippines / No. 2 de 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:06:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The PB is pleased to present Competent Authorities under the Apostille 
Convention with information relating to the Philippines issuing 
e-Apostilles.

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Autorités compétentes désignées en vertu 
de la Convention Apostille des informations relatives à la mise en œuvre des 
Apostilles électroniques par les Philippines.

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent

If you would no longer like to receive these notifications, please email 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or reply to this email. 
Please note, this will not affect any other official communications you 
receive from the PB.

Si vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir ces notifications, veuillez envoyer un 
courrier électronique à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] ou répondre à ce courrier électronique. Veuillez noter 
que cela n’aura aucune incidence sur les autres communications officielles 
que vous recevez de la part du BP.